Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tears for Fears

I'm afraid of growing up and at the same time i'm afraid of not growing up. I'm afraid of summer because the time passes so fast.  I'm afraid to talk to girls not the fact that i might get rejected, but for the soul reason that it might work out.  I'm afraid of money, to little, to much, and what it will make of me.

Afraid of the little things. Gas prices, who said what, how we got there, sports, strangers, scary movies.

I'm afraid to be the first one dropped off for the night. Afraid of what you might say about me. Afraid if you don't think about me. I'm afraid of that moment just after we make eye contact and we both can tell we are looking at each other and we both look away and i go to look at you again and you don't look back.

I'm afraid of my favorite TV show getting canceled. so! many questions, so many! questions, so many questions!

I'm afraid of hitting the Next Blog button and seeing someone happier then me.

I'm afraid of Fridays and the number 13.

I'm afraid of you remembering me, you say hi and i stare at you blankly. I'm afraid of you stealing my words and using them against me. I'm afraid of being hurt over something stupid you said to me and never living it down.

I'm afraid of the little things,  doing my hair, wearing the right clothes, being fit, playing sports, being cool, being different. Or should i say the meaningless things.

I'm afraid you wont comment on my blog. I'm afraid of pity comments.

1 comment:

  1. "I'm afraid of hitting the Next Blog button and seeing someone happier than me."

    #real

    ReplyDelete