Monday, February 18, 2013

I hope i don't loose you?

I'm thinking of you. I'm thinking of you like the sun thinks about skin and like how sick cancer makes me feel about this world. I'm thinking of you like the world thinks about the universe and I know truly how small it is. Thinking of truths, thinking about hiding and how hiding a truth really isn't so truthful.  I'm thinking of you like mirrors think about reflections and never being able to see their selves within them selves.  I'm thinking of you like doors think about knobs. Thinking of you like chairs think of airplanes and how sad it is that a stupid chair has been more places in the world then you.  I'm thinking of you like guns think about injustice. Thinking of you like the riddler thinks of helicopters thinking about batman thinking about college humor thinking about YouTube thinking about kinda funny kinda bad.  I'm thinking of you like tennis elbow thinks about tennis how the simple pain it is.  Thinking of you like how keyboards miss being around, stupid tablets so hard to type. Thinking of you like the greenies think about killing everyone on the planet but themselves because everyone else can't handle the responsibility of living on a plant and not treating it right but he would treat it right because he is the only one that cares and the planet is way more important then human life.  I'm thinking of you like a little girl thinks of her dads arms when the freaking monster in the closet decides to come out and play tea but nobody wants to play with him because he dated a redhead in high school  but then he loses his cool and just starts breaking all the fine china.  I am thinking of you like plates and bowels think of air and how they got there and where they might be going. Thinking of you like plates and bowels think of the ground and how many pieces of them there will soon be.I am thinking of you like a short stories thinks about the TV  Thinking of you like Pinocchio thinks about lying. I'm thinking of you like the letter Y thinks about ies and how quickly it is replaced. I'm thinking of you like A.D.D thinks about confusing thinks about how confused you are about me thinking of you.

1 comment:

  1. "Thinking of truths, thinking about hiding and how hiding a truth really isn't so truthful."
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete