Monday, February 4, 2013

Being Alive

I promise this is not late Mr. Nelson the computer is lying on which the date of this post was posted. Being alive is really weird because it can be happy and it can be sad, emotion are what mainly separate us from being robots. We have lots of emotions one i would like to talk about right now is fear. Fear can be a motive to do stuff we would normally not do like lie, cheat, steal, etc. So me lying by saying the computer is lying about the date of this post is caused by fear of getting a bad grade and fear of getting a bad grade reflects back to my parents because they might punish me by giving me up for adoption and/or torture for getting bad grades. I actually don't know why I'm stuck on the robot idea but what ever. Lying is probably the thing we do most in being alive, so if you lie a lot you will great at being alive. Sadly that is what people think but that just leads to sadness. Batman lives a lie for most of his life do you think he is happy that man is so rich but still so sad. I would call him a sad panda if i didn't have so much respect for him. Sorry for rambleing

1 comment:

  1. I like your discription of a sad panda. I like the way that it tied in to being alive to you.

    ReplyDelete