Sunday, May 19, 2013

You like Twilight. Yeah i like Twilight, Twilight is my Jam!

School is coming to an end, some of us will graduate and some will continue with high school and I don't know what is going to happen in the future, I'm not going to lie I am a little scared because I don't know what's going to happen next.  But what I do know is that this last week has been the most important week of our lives, and it's not for all the tests we took, or all the friends we made, or all the attendance schools we went to for our graduation or even graduating period, it is the fact that the Hang Over trilogy has come to an end, which is far more important than us. Now i know you enjoyed The Hang Over part one and had a hard time going to the Hang Over part two because... well it was the same idea as the Hang Over part one, but you saw the Hang Over part two anyways and it was good and you enjoyed it. Now it has come time to see the Hang Over part three and I know it is the same idea as the Hang Over part one...and the Hang Over part two, but you and I both know that I and you will enjoy the Hang Over part three.  Well it's been a good run my friends.

2 comments:

  1. This has no meaning at all. And sadly, I like it.

    It's good to have a light-hearted poem mixed in with the serious ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah our class was pretty suicidal with their poetry. are you worried? because i am!

      Delete