Monday, March 11, 2013

TDK

Space is how we want it
sometimes we can't get enough of space
sometimes space is lonely
space is the future
the future is just a bunch of memories we have not had
everything they say is backwards, backwards is everything they say
swearing out of context is now cool. ass!
pretending to be deep is now deep
the heart cuts deep without an edge
you a jive turkey
my mind is clutterbuck
my teeth like gods shoe shine
eyes painted black
by the star of you eye
eyes locked on the stars
for space the the future
and we love to look at the future
if we could

3 comments:

  1. great last lines! "and we love to look at the future if we could"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "sometimes space is lonely" agreed

    ReplyDelete
  3. "sometimes space is lonely
    space is the future"

    oh no. I see loneliness in my future. but I love this still

    ReplyDelete