Friday, March 1, 2013

Dreaming

A simple breeze, but just a touch,
feet on the sand, don't care to much,
where I am, or where I'll go,
just hope I won't, wake up too,
soon I'll leave, to another dream,
and leave you, in my wake,
your just a dream, more of a fake,
you, why am I so focused,
on you, what a waste,
the hate I feel, for you,
yet when you call, that's when I,
fall, to the ground,
can't breath, with these chains,
around my neck, or you cold
touch, you always have,
you'll never leave, and I'm not dreaming,
I never was, it's all I have to,
escape, your touch,
how i long, for your touch,
but i must go, doctors would agree,
it's not healthy, for you and me,
to be

2 comments:

  1. it's not healthy for you and me to be .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "how i long, for your touch,
    but i must go, doctors would agree,
    it's not healthy, for you and me,
    to be"

    This is great!

    ReplyDelete